Using your computer to record your Android screen may seem complex, but it is effortless and requires little technical know-how.
It's easy to record your Android screen using third-party apps, but sometimes, they do not always give us the best results. However, using your desktop or laptop, you can easily record your Android screen using your computer.
Eassiy Screen Recorder Ultimate is a fantastic tool that enables you to perform this function.
How to Record Your Android Screen On Computer
Launch Eassiy Screen Recorder Ultimate, click Phone Recorder, then select Android Recorder.
Method 1. WiFi Connection
1. Install “FoneLab Mirror” on your Android phone, download the APP here.
2. Set up your Android device and PC by connecting them to the same wireless network.
3. Open the APP, you have 3 different ways to cast the screen.
Detect Device to Cast the Screen.
Using PIN Code to Cast the Screen.
Using QR Code to Cast the Screen.
Method 2. USB Connection
If you want to record a long-time video, we suggest you choose this way to connect, it is more stable.
1. Connect your Android device to computer with an USB cable.
2. The “Allow USB debugging” alert will show up on your device, click on “OK”.
3. FoneLab Mirror APP will be installed on your Android device automatically. After installation, the App needs to get the authorization from the phone before starting casting screen.
4. Click “ALLOW”, your phone screen will display on your computer.
Choose a resolution (Up to 4K) and the recording contents, you can record internal phone sound, phone microphone, and PC microphone as you wish.
After setting, click “Record” button to start phone screen recording. You can also click the camera icon to take screenshots, no matter whether it is recording or not.
Click “Stop” button to end the recording. The editing window will pop up. Cut the part you want to save, then tap Done. You recorded video will be saved in your computer.