Nowadays, we are used to storing our precious moments on the cameras of our iPhones. So it would be a disaster if you accidentally delete your photos from your iPhone. However, there are many iPhone photo recovery software out there to solve this problem and fulfil the need of restoring deleted photos from iPhone. But which one is the best photo recovery app for iPhone? In this article, we are introducing you to the 12 best iPhone photo recovery software/apps for Windows/Mac/Phone.
Part 1: 12 Best iPhone Photo Recovery Software for Windows/Mac
For Apple users, there are various photo recovery software tools available. If you made a choice that benefits you the most, it would be the best. Here is the 12 best iPhone photo recovery software for Windows/Mac that you can use to restore lost or deleted iPhone photos.
1. Eassiy iPhone Data Recovery
To recover photos without any loss, Eassiy iPhone Data Recovery is one of the best iPhone photo recovery software. This tool is developed by Eassiy which provides flexible solutions to recover lost or deleted iOS photos. Not only iPhone users but also iPad, iPod and even Android users can use this software to recover their data. Users can recover their lost or deleted data directly from iPhone, iCloud and iTunes by using this program. Including message, contact, and popular apps like WhatsApp and Line, more than 36+ file types are available in this tool to recover. It doesn't even require you any previous experience to use because it is newbie-friendly software. Both Windows and Mac users can have this program for iPhone photo recovery at a very cheap price among similar products.
- Without any data loss, this tool can retrieve iOS deleted photos safely.
- Helps you to recover data directly from iPhone, iCloud and iTunes.
- Various scenarios are supported to deal with data loss.
- Allows you to selectively recover specific files as you need.
- Identifies the permanently deleted files in your PC and recover them before they are overwritten for you.
- Highest data recovery rate for photo and video in the industry.
- You can save your precious time by skipping scanning existing files.
- Before you start recovering, it lets you preview your iTunes backup.
- Supports over 36 file types to recover without data loss.
- When it’s scanning for your files, you have to wait for a few moments.
2. Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (iOS)
Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (iOS) is another well-known iPhone photo recovery software for both Windows and Mac. This tool enables you to get back all your lost data like photos and videos. You can restore important iTunes and iCloud data of iOS devices with the help of this tool. It helps to recover data from many common scenarios. This program scans your whole device and allows you to preview the details before recovering. From the iTunes and iCloud backup, it restores iPhone data quickly. To get back your iPhone lost or deleted files, this software is very user-friendly. But the price is quite high among similar products and the users can only preview recoverable files in the free version.
- All popular forms of iOS devices are fully supported.
- To recover iPhone data, it provides three ways.
- For green hands, the interface is clear enough to understand.
- Over 16 data types can be retrieved with the help of this tool.
- You can only view the recoverable files in the free version.
- Compared to other iPhone data recovery software, the price is a little high.
- Before finishing the recovery of all deleted files, the software will close sometimes.
3. iPhone Data Recovery for Windows
To recover photos from iPhone, iPhone Data Recovery for Windows is another well-known software, developed by TunesKit. This program has a Mac version also. For its fast speed, it is known to everyone. You can use this tool if time is not on your side and you need the data immediately. In this program, all you need to do is opt for the recovery mode and preview the files you need to restore. The retrieval process will start immediately after that. If you want to restore deleted images from your iPhone, it is simple and easy-to-use data recovery software. But this software is not an ideal choice if you are also looking for other functionalities.
- In various data loss cases, it rescues deleted iOS files.
- Capable of retrieving 20 types of files.
- Recovers all deleted data with three smart recovery modes.
- Allows you to preview and choose required data before recovery.
- Have some functionality lacks.
4. EaseUS MobiSaver
EaseUs MobiSaver is also one of the best iPhone photo recovery software, developed by EaseUS. You can retrieve different types of data with this recovery tool. It provides you with 3 modes of recovery for both Windows and Mac. Before recovering files, you can preview them. When it comes to massive data recovery, the free version is minimal. If you want to recover a few photos or videos, the free version is excellent. However, you will need to opt for the paid version for more.
- Different types of data can be recovered.
- Before recovering data, has the availability of preview.
- This software has a good-looking interface.
- Directly recovers data from iOS devices, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- Limited data recovery is offered by the free version.
- Difficult to connect with your iPhone sometimes.
- For iOS 10 and new variants of iPhone, the software has not been tested.
- Not all files will be retrieved always.
5. Disk Drill iPhone Data Recovery
Disk Drill iPhone Data Recovery is another excellent recovery software for both Windows and Mac that you can use. To recover various data and file types, you can use this software. It offers you three recovery modes which include internal disk, iTunes backup and iCloud backup. To safeguard your data, you can also the different data protection tools. This tool is updated regularly and has an easy-to-use interface. If you want free iPhone photo recovery software, then Disk Drill is not the right choice. Because you cannot restore the files you want to retrieve though you can preview them. You will need to choose the paid version for that.
- More than 400 file formats are supported.
- Comes with a beautiful and modern interface.
- Able to quickly scan and preview your files.
- Recovers data from iCloud and iTunes backup.
- You cannot recover data in the free version but you can preview what is recoverable.
6. FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery
To retrieve your iPhone photos, FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery is an excellent software for both Mac and Windows. From the iOS devices, iCloud and iTunes backup, you can retrieve the deleted or lost photos. Before proceeding with the recovery, you can also preview the files. It helps you to recover almost every kind of data from your iOS device. This tool saves data no matter how you have lost it. To get back deleted or lost photos, you can opt for FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery. It can restore different types of data and also has different recovery modes. But it is unable to fully restore photos sometimes.
- To support the latest iOS system, it is usually upgraded.
- Very fast data scan speed.
- Before restoring the file, can preview it.
- Retrieves lost or deleted data from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud
- To use the main features, you need to buy the software.
- You cannot perform data recovery in the free version.
7. iMobie PhoneRescue
iMobie Phonerescue is one of the most popular photo recovery tools for iPhone. You can get back your essential photos with ease by using this tool. iOS 14 is supported by the latest version of this app. With just three simple clicks, it lets you retrieve all your data. It doesn't even require you any technical knowledge like other apps. However, this app takes too long to scan and gets slow when the device is scanned. Again, it doesn't have any plan for one monthly license.
- No tech knowledge is required and easy to use.
- You can recover data from an encrypted iTunes backup.
- 22+ different data types can be restored.
- Completely packed with proprietary technologies.
- The process is delicate and gets slow when we have our device scanned.
- It doesn’t support iOS 15 and iPhone 13 according to its official page.
- There is no plan for one monthly license.
8. Stellar iPhone Data Recovery
You can opt for the Stellar iPhone data recovery app if you are looking for a comprehensive data retrieval tool. It lets you restore data from iCloud, iTunes, and iPhone. You can use this software to recover them despite the cause of data loss. The file previewing of lost data is one of the unique aspects of this app. You can also erase any unwanted data from your iPhone. But it cannot save the restored files.
- The price is affordable of this tool.
- It can recover data from encrypted drives.
- Allows to erase unwanted data from the iPhone.
- Up to 1GB of lost data can be recovered from your iPhone for free.
- The restored files cannot be saved by this tool.
9. Tenorshare UltData
To restore iPhone photos, Tenorshare UltData is another iPhone data-recovering brand that helps you. This app can retrieve photos through iCloud, iTunes backup and iPhone. It supports multiple file formats and data types. You can use this tool with ease and also it performs the scan quickly. It lets you choose the types of files you want to recover. But it has a very high price compared to similar apps. Again, you will not be able to preview the files and choose the data you need in one click.
- A large range of iOS devices is supported by this tool.
- You can retrieve Tango, Viber Call, Viber Message, App Document and more app data.
- As you like, you can choose the output format.
- Without backup, it recovers lost data from devices.
- Before recovery, you cannot preview the file and select all the data you need in one click.
- High-cost software.
10. iSkySoft Data Recovery
iSkySoft Data Recovery is another iPhone picture recovery app that helps you to transfer data in three different modes. You can also retrieve 17 data types from iTunes and iCloud backup with the help of this app. To help you find and recover deleted photos, it provides in-depth scanning. Before starting recovery, you can also preview photos and find the ones that you want to recover. But this app only supports a 7-day money-back guarantee and cannot scan the iPhone.
- Before starting recovery, it supports previewing photos.
- Supports other 15 types of files besides photos.
- With older iOS devices, this tool can be helpful.
- Users will find this tool easy and simple to use.
- Scanning your iOS device takes too much time.
- Compared to other data recovery apps, this one is a little bit more expensive.
- Photos cannot be recovered directly from iPhone.
To help you get back lost or deleted photos, ApowerRescue is an easy-to-use iPhone photo recovery app. This tool offers you three common recovery modes to make sure that you can recover photos. You can retrieve several different types of data with the help of this app. In multiple formats, the recovered data can be exported. It is a good choice if you are looking for an iPhone data recovery tool that is easy to use. But if you are looking for quick scans and free data recovery on your iPhone then it is not a good option for you.
- In various circumstances, it can recover deleted iOS data.
- From iTunes and iCloud backup, it helps you to retrieve lost files.
- Has a very user-friendly interface and users find it easy to use.
- Cannot scan data selectively.
- Doesn’t support recovering photos directly to iPhone.
12. FlashFixers iPhone Data Recovery
FlashFixers iPhone Data Recovery is another excellent photo recovery app for iPhone. Data recovery is one of the specialities of this app. To retrieve deleted photos, you can use this tool. You can still get it back no matter the device's condition. It helps you to recover different types of data including text messages, contacts, photos, videos, etc. For photo retrieval from your iPhone, you can choose this app. But this tool doesn't support the latest iOS version.
- Helps you to recover photos from broken and dead devices.
- Excellent recovery features are offered.
- Scanning speed is quick and also easy to use.
- The recent iOS versions are not supported.
Part 2: FAQ about Photo Recovery Apps for iPhone
1. Do the iPhone Data Recovery tools work?
The iPhone Data Recovery tool makes it possible to recover files and data on your iOS devices for you that you thought were never retrievable. However, not all the data recovery tools will work successfully and not all the data can be recovered. So, it would be better if you go for a data recovery software which is proven to successfully recover files and data on iPhones.
2. Can I recover deleted or lost files on iPhone without backup?
Although it is difficult to recover deleted or lost files on iPhone without backup it is not impossible to do that. To select the types of data files you'd like to recover, preview the lost data and retrieve the data you lost, you can run an iPhone data recovery program on your device.
3. How to choose the best iPhone data recovery tool?
People face difficulty to choose because there are too many iPhone data recovery software on the market. In this situation, how to choose a good iPhone data recovery program? The following features should be contained by the best iPhone data recovery software.
- Successfully recovers data from iOS devices.
- All kinds of iOS versions are supported.
- Various data types can be recovered.
- No requirement for technical skills and simple to use.
- 100% safe and reliable.
It's not that difficult to recover deleted or lost iPhone photos with the help of the best iPhone photo recovery tool. In this article, we have introduced the 12 best iPhone photo recovery software/apps. Among all of them, we would highly recommend you to use the Eassiy iPhone Data recovery tool which is compatible with both Mac and Windows. Also, it supports all iOS devices and versions to recover lost or deleted photos. At a cheap price, it supports three modes to recover lost files and 30+ file types. This tool truly considers iPhone users' experience and is 100% safe to use.