Hello, My iPhone fell off my hand some weeks ago, so I decided to buy another one. Got a new iPhone a few days back and I’m trying to recover my previous data on it, however, I could not. I’m certain it is because I did not back up my data on the previous device. Is there a way to recover my data on the new iPhone without a backup?
Recovering data from a broken iPhone to a new one is not a new thing. However, many people find it challenging. Do you belong to this category of people, and would like to learn how to recover data from your broken iPhone? Check our detailed tutorial guide shared here in this article.
Part 1. First Thing to Do When Your iPhone is Broken?
To what extent is your iPhone broken? Is the screen completely shattered?
Both questions above need to be answered before you could decide whether to take your iPhone to the nearest Apple store for repair or keep on using it that way. However, our advice is that you take it to a nearby Apple Store so the technician can look at your device and suggest a possible solution.
Part 2. Backup Your iPhone to iCloud or iTunes Next
Now that you know the state of your iPhone, the next thing to do is to back up your data so you can recover it on your new iOS device. Wondering where to back up your data? Well, Apple is indeed a brilliant tech company. It did well-providing end-users with cloud storage services like iTunes and iCloud where they can easily store data files online. With these cloud storage facilities, you can back up your data and retrieve it at your convenience.
Backing up your data to either iTunes or iCloud is straightforward, but the procedure differs. Find below the stepwise guide for the different cloud storage facilities:
How to Back up Your iPhone to iCloud
Ensure you are looking connected to a stable WiFi source, then follow the instructions given below to back up your iPhone to iCloud:
- Click on the Settings tab on your iPhone
- Tap on your profile on the next screen that appears
- Now select iCloud on the next page
- Choose iCloud Backup from the list of options that appears on the next screen
- Toggle the iCloud Backup icon right to activate automatic backup to iCloud
- Click on Back Up Now to back up your data to iCloud
How to Back up Your iPhone to iTunes
- Open the iTunes app on your computer system
- Establish a connection between your iPhone and iTunes. To do that, connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable
- Once iTunes detects your iPhone, your device will appear on the left sidebar
- Click on Summary
- Underneath the Backups section on the right-hand panel, you have the option to back up to iCloud or your computer. Select your computer and then hit the Sync icon to backup your device to iTunes
- Wait until iTunes sync and backup your iPhone data
- Backing up your data over iTunes or iCloud reduces the data quality
- Frequent downtime in iTunes or iCloud backup
- Depending on the file size, it may take time to back up your entire data
To avoid the downsides above, you can employ the services of a third-party iOS backup solution. Much software supports this service, but the best amongst them is the FonePaw iOS backup & restore software.
FonePaw offers the best iOS backup & restore services worldwide. With the software, you can backup data files like contacts, text messages, photos, videos, etc. You can also use the software to backup data from your social media profiles like WhatsApp, Facebook, Viber, and more. FonePaw iOS backup & restore software lets you backup multiple iOS data simultaneously without data loss. When using this software, you have the freedom to select your preferred data to backup.
Besides backup, FonePaw can also be used to restore your data files from iTunes and iCloud - one reason why it's often referred to as an all-in-one solution. The software offers smooth data backup and recovery services to all iOS models, from iPhone 6 down to the latest, iPhone 13 Pro Max. This software is well-designed with a comprehensive user interface for quick navigation. So, you need not be an expert to operate Eassiy iOS backup & restore software.
- 1-click to backup iOS data with no data loss
- Backup all iOS data types like WhatsApp chat, contact, messages, photos, etc
- Selectively backup & restore iOS data with ease
- Encrypt backup data with a password for utmost security
- Quickly preview backup data
Stepwise Guide to Backup iOS Data to Computer
Here is the detailed procedure you need to follow to backup your broken iPhone using the FonePaw iOS backup & restore software:
Step 1: Download and install FonePaw on your computer system through the official webpage. Launch the software when installation is complete and then connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB charging cable. FonePaw iOS backup & restore software will immediately detect your device and the interface below will come up:
Select Standard Backup as your preferred backup mode and then hit the Start button.
Step 2: A new screen showing all of your data will pop up. Select the data you wish to back up to Eassiy and then hit the Next button.
Next, enter your preferred destination path to backup the selected iOS data, and then click on Backup.
Step 3: Now Eassiy iOS backup & restore software will commence data backup. The backup progress will pop up on your screen.
Wait till the backup is over. A new screen showing your backup information will come up on your computer screen.
Part 3: How to Recover Data from Broken iPhone to new iPhone without Backup
Didn't back up your broken iPhone to iTunes, iCloud, or even a third-party iOS backup solution? Worry not, you can employ the services of Eassiy iOS data recovery software to recover your data on your new device.
Eassiy iPhone Data Recovery is the #1 data recovery solution designed for iOS users to retrieve their lost or deleted files. The software recovers data of any kind. From WhatsApp messages & attachments to contact, photos, videos, etc. The software recovers data with high accuracy at a remarkable speed.
This iOS data recovery solution recovers data from an iPhone in 3 ways, either via the iOS device itself, or iTunes/iCloud backup. Eassiy recovers data without distorting your current data. It works with all iOS generations. So whether you use an iPhone 6, 7, 8, or the latest, Eassiy iOS data recovery software will help you recover your data.
- Scans over 1000+ photos or videos simultaneously within the snap of m a finger
- Restores data from iOS device and backup services like iTunes and iCloud
- Supports the recovery of over 36 data types without diminishing the quality
- Comprehensive user interface
Stepwise Guide to Recover Data from Broken iPhone to new iPhone without Backup
Step 1: Launch Eassiy iPhone Data Recovery, connect your iPhone to the computer with the aid of a USB cable and then select Recover from iOS Device. Click on Start Scan.
Step 2: Eassiy iOS data recovery software will scan your iPhone for recoverable data. Be patient until scanning is over, and the interface below will pop up once it's over:
Step 3: Now select the data to retrieve and then click on the corresponding key to proceed. Eassiy will automatically recover and export your iOS data to your computer system.
Moving your data to a backup media and retrieving it shouldn't be a difficult task to engage in anymore with this tutorial guide at your fingertip. Select an option that suits you from the solutions provided. Our recommended solution remains that which involves Eassiy software. Try it out now!