Updated on 2023-01-11
Gone are the days when a screenshot was cool. Today, it’s all about videos. Do you want to share a funny chat with a friend? Want to show a business presentation to a colleague? Create a short tutorial of an app or lesson and share it with the students. Well, learn to do it in a cool way. And it is via screen recordings. If you do not already, it is simple to screen record on an Android tablet than ever before. Scroll down to learn all the ways to screen record on an Android tablet and create video lessons, gameplays, tutorials, or business presentations.
Part 1: How to Screen Record on Android Tablet With Built-in Recorder
Google officially added a screen recorder to its mobile OS in Android 11.0 and later. But some brands like Samsung, OnePlus, and LG introduced a screen recorder for users even on Android 10.0. You can easily check if your device has a screen recorder from the Quick Settings menu (go to More Controls options to locate it). So, if you have a built-in screen recorder on your Android device, you can use it to record the screen without downloading any application. The built-in screen recorder on an Android tablet also allows you to include both a microphone and system sound. So not only can you record something, but you can also use it to create tutorials or app demonstrations.
Here’s How to Screen Recorder on Android Tablet With Built-in Recorder:
Step 1. Open the Quick Settings menu on Android tablet. Choose Screen Recorder from the list of options.
Step 2. Turn On Microphone if necessary.
- You can also choose to show touches in the screen recording.
- Click on Start to start recording the on-screen activities on the Android tablet.
Step 3. Stop the Screen record on Android tablet.
Click on the “Tap to Stop” option from the notification panel.
That’s how to record on Android tablet without app.
Pros of Using Native Tool to Screen Record on Android Tablet:
- No third-party apps needed.
- Show touches.
- Include your voice via microphone.
Cons of Using Native Tool to Screen Record on Android Tablet:
- No annotation options (on some Android tablets).
- No advanced editing functions.
- Not suitable for long screen recordings.
Part 2: How to Screen Record Android Tablet Without Occupying Tablet Storage
Eassiy Screen Recorder Ultimate allows you to mirror the Android tablet to the computer and capture the on-screen content from the computer. Eassiy will enable you to record the Android screen in up to 4K quality and include both audio channels (internal sound and microphone). Additionally, you can create all types of videos using Eassiy, making it one of the few applications that allow you to create professional-looking online tutorials, video lessons, business presentations, and gameplays without aggressively consuming physical resources.
The main advantage of using Eassiy is it saves all the recordings on the computer so that you can save precious internal memory on the Android tablet. Additionally, the range of editing tools that Eassiy offers is not generally seen in other screen recorders for Android. But arguably, the best thing about Eassiy is its self-explanatory user interface that allows users of all skill levels to create professionally-looking videos on the first go. There is no learning curve whatsoever. However, you will have to purchase a subscription to record the Android tablet’s screen for more than 3 minutes.
Key Features of Eassiy Screen Recorder:
- Cast the Android device to the computer and record the screen activities in high resolution up to 4K.
- Incorporate both the Android tablet’s internal sound and external sound (from the PC or Android).
- Limit background interference and enhance microphone sound when recording voiceovers.
- Trim and control audio, effects, and more editing tools to professionally curate your recordings.
- Live annotation tools to draw, doodle, or scribble on your screen recordings.
- Set custom hotkeys and manage your Android tablet’s screen recording using dedicated keys.
- Create logos and custom watermarks to personalize the video.
- Share the recorded video on social channels.
- Save the recorded footage in any format, including MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, FLV, ASF, etc.
- Everything is saved to the computer, so you can save storage space on the Android device.
Here’s How to Sceen Record on Android Tablet With Eassiy Screen Recorder:
Step 1. Download and Install the Eassiy program on the computer. Open the Eassiy Screen Recorder program. Click on Phone.
Choose Android Recorder on the next screen.
Step 2. Mirror the Android tablet’s screen to the computer.
- Connect both the Android tablet and computer using a USB cable.
- Click on Allow USB Debugging on your Android tablet.
- And click OK to proceed.
- Once the Eassiy program is connected to the Android tablet successfully, it will install a small application on the Android tablet. The applications name is FoneLab Mirror. This is crucial as the application allows the Android tablet screen to mirror on the computer.
- Once the application is installed, you will see a new notification on the Android screen saying Allow. Click on Allow to proceed recording the Android screen.
Step 3. Start Recording the Android tablet’s screen from the computer.
Choose the desired resolution and choose the recording content (the sound channels) for the Android tablet screen recording.
Hit the Record button to start recording the Android tablet screen.
Hit Stop to end the Android tablet recording. Click on Pause to stop the recording for a while and then proceed.
Edit the Recording.
- You can access the Android tablet’s screen recording via the Recording History menu. Under the Recording History menu, you will find several options like Edit, Share, Save, and others.
- Click on the desired option to share, save, or edit the Android tablet’s screen recording.
That’s how to use Eassiy Screen Recorder Ultimate to capture on-screen Android content seamlessly. Retain that all the recordings are saved on the computer, this means you can save a lot of storage space on the Android tablet.
Part 3: How to Screen Record on Android Tablet With App
If you are looking for a third-party application that sits on your Android device, then it is best to choose AZ Screen Recorder. AZ Screen Recorder, like Eassiy Screen Recorder, allows you to capture the screen in up to 1920x1080p resolution. Plus, unlike any other tools mentioned here, you can include face cam footage in your screen recordings. Although AZ Screen Recorder allows you to include both external and internal sound in the screen recording, you cannot adjust the sound channels like in Eassiy Screen Recorder.
AZ Screen Recorder also presents much-needed editing options. You can use the video editing suite to trim, crop, or create a GIF, like seen in Eassiy Screen Recorder. However, AZ Screen Recorder takes things to the next level with its live-streaming capabilities. All in all, if you are looking for a self-explanatory tool to screen record on an Android tablet, AZ Screen Recorder should be the way to go. But you must have a high-end Android device to ensure the smooth functioning of the AZ Screen Recorder. That is to say, it consumes a lot of physical resources, and the frame rate, quality, and performance of Android drop when using it.
Here’s How to Use AZ Screen Recorder to Screen Record on Android Tablet:
Step 1. Download and Install the AZ Screen Recorder on your Android tablet. Open the AZ Screen Recorder. Once you open the AZ Screen Recorder, you will see a organge icon on the left pane of the Android screen. Click on the new icon to access all the options accessible in the AZ.
Step 2. Click on the Camera icon to start recording the screen.
- You will new a flash on the screen saying Start Now. Click on the Start Now option to continue recording the screen.
- Pull the notification bar and click on Stop to end the screen recording on Android tablet.
Step 3. Edit the screen recording on Android tablet.
- You can access the screen recording via the File Manager in AZ Screen Recorder itself.
- Use the trim tools or audio editing tools to modify the screen recording as needed.
Once edited, you can share the screen recording on social channels. You do not have to save the videos to the Gallery as they are already saved in the AZ Screen Recorder built-in file manager.
Those mentioned above are the three best ways to screen record on an Android tablet. You can choose any one of the three and screen record on the Android tablet seamlessly. Needless to say, all the methods have their ups and downs. For instance, the built-in screen recorder on the Android tablet does not include any advanced options like annotation options or video editing tools to professionally perfect your videos. At the same time, AZ Screen Recorder saves all the videos on the Android device itself. This means you have to sacrifice precious storage space to save the recordings. In addition, AZ Screen Recorder consumes a lot of physical resources, so the performance of the Android tablet will drop significantly.
Eassiy Screen Recorder Ultimate, on the other hand, allows you to reduce performance lags by shifting the workflow from Android tablet to computer. However, you will have to need a computer to screen record the Android tablet.