There are many people who wants to join and merge audio files for their important works like removing unnecessary noises from the real audio file and then combine it with other audio files. But they doesn’t have experience about this stuffs. So they start looking for an audio joiner for making their work successful. An audio joiner is a tool that helps us to combine a lot of audio files into one single audio/MP3 file. In this modern world, audio joining is a common thing for all of us. We all need to join different audio/MP3 files for various work purposes. There are a great number of audio/MP3 joiner software in the market. It is difficult to find for a suitable one among all of them. In this article, we are suggesting you 10 best audio/MP3 joiner to join audio files on PC/Online for making your work easy and fast.
Part 1. Top 5 Audio Joiner to Join MP3 Files on PC
Many of us doesn’t like using online tools for security concern. There is no reason to worry because here we are suggesting you top 5 audio joiner for PC. If you want to install a best audio joiner, you have to read this article and choose a suitable one for you.
1. Eassiy Audio Editor
You will be able to combine music files online, but these online-based tools have other limitations and are internet dependent. So Eassiy Audio Editor is a good program to use if you are professionally-looking for audio merging without restrictions. It is one of the best professional-grade software that provides a complete solution for audio and video editing. By using it, you can split, trim, merge audio files, and add effects to audio and video files. This tool also provides you with a set of specially designed tools for audio editing in addition to those standard functions. For example, you will be able to speed up or slow down the audio file with a few clicks, and to make them more impressive, you can add sound effects such as fade-in and fade-out to the audio files. Additionally, this program also lets you convert and compress audio/video files as per your needs. Eassiy Audio Editor is available for both Windows and MacOS.
- Allows you to split or merge audio and video files in just a few simple steps.
- Supports adjusting the audio and video tempo.
- Convert audio files to videos with pictures.
- Merged audio can be saved into various other formats including MP3, M4A, OGG, and others.
- Provides you with various formats to help you with audio and video conversion.
- You can merge audio files easily by splitting, trimming, cutting, merging, etc.
- The conversion speed is faster than other tools in the market.
- Allows you to customize your audio and video files with numerous advanced editing tools.
- Provides lossless quality after conversion and compressing.
- The cons are yet to be found.
Audacity is a free and open source audio joiner tool that supports different formats like OGG, FLAC, WAV, MP3, MP2 and AIFF. This software allows you to merge multiple audio files into one easily. It provides you an audio waveform graph from where you can choose the parts to keep or remove.
- Free and easy to use.
- Supports different sound quality like 16-bit, 24-bit and 32-bit.
- Able to change the tempo and speed.
- Able to record new audio via microphone.
- Doesn’t able to publish and share.
- Some bugs exist.
- Audacity has safety issues.
WavePad is an audio joiner that provides a waveform editing experience. It allows you remove, add, auto-trim and compress the imported audios. This software supports audio formats such as WAV, MP3, OGG, AMR, ACC, GSM, WMA, AIF, FLAC, M4A, ACC and many more. It can also be used as MixPad Multi-track audio mixer.
- Supports a wide range of audio formats.
- Able to trim, merge and copy-paste the audio file.
- Provides a graphical user interface.
- Have many filters and sound effects.
- Free version have limitations.
- Multi-track mode needs an extension.
- It’s complicated and expensive.
4. MP3 ToolKit
MP3 ToolKit is a wonderful tool to combine audio files. It is a free software that lets you do anything with an MP3 file. This program supports a huge number of audio formats like AC3, AAC, AMR, MP3, MP4, FLAC, OGG, WAV, WMV, WMA, M4A, ASF, SWF and many more. It provides you features like converter, ripper, tag editor, merger, cutter and recorder.
- Easy to use.
- Supports various audio formats.
- Free to install.
- Able to merge a lot of files.
- The interface is too old to use.
- Doesn’t support split or edit audio files.
5. Helium Audio Joiner
Helium audio joiner is a free software that allows you to join multiple audio files into one single audio file. It supports various audio formats such as MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, MPC, Ogg Vorbis, Wave, WAVPack, WMA, M4B and MP4. This software lets you to upload songs by browsing, folder view, drag and drop.
- Free and fully functioning application.
- Supports a large number of formats.
- The software file has only 4.8MB file size.
- Allows you to give audio titles, genre, year, comment, artist and album name.
- Doesn’t support anything without Windows.
Part 2. Top 5 MP3 Joiner to Join MP3 Files Online
There are many people who doesn’t have any space left on their pc. Again many people doesn’t want to install any software on their device for security concern like hacking or something. For them, we are suggesting top 5 online audio joiner in this article. So if you are looking for one, then read this article.
1. Audio Joiner
Audio joiner is a free and online tool that allows you to join multiple audio tracks into one. This software provides you 300 audio file formats with crossfade features. It automatically deletes your uploaded files in a few hours after you have done uploading. There is no need to worry about privacy issues.
- The interface is user friendly.
- Doesn’t need any external software.
- Supports 300 different audio formats.
- Allow you to join audio tracks without any limitation.
- There are issues regarding speed and stability.
- The privacy concern remains.
Clideo is a free and online based audio joiner. It allows to upload as many files as you can. This tool supports various formats like OGG, MP3, WAV, WMA and many more. It lets you join multiple audio files at once, so that you don’t need to choose one by one.
- Free to use without installing any program.
- Easy and user friendly interface.
- Supports common audio formats.
- Able to import files from Dropbox, Goggle Drive etc.
- Free version have limitation over file size.
- Needs stable internet connection.
- Not able to split files.
3. MP3 Cutter
MP3 Cutter is an online based audio joiner that lets you join multiple audio files or tracks. This tool supports audio formats like WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, FLAC, AMR, AAC, AIFF, CAF, AC3, W4A, APE, M4R and many more. It allows you to remove unnecessary parts from the audio file.
- Free and secure.
- Able to change the format after merging the file.
- Supports a wide range of audio file formats.
- No need to download any software.
- Not able to import merged audio files on Dropbox.
- Needs internet connection.
- Slow working speed.
AConvert is one of the best online based audio joiner. This tool supports formats like OGG, AAC, WAV and more. It lets you save the merged files to Dropbox and Goggle drive. It also allows you to save the audio file into your phone.
- Easy to use.
- No software file download is necessary.
- Supports different formats.
- Allows you to save merged audio files into Dropbox and Goggle drive.
- Have limitation over uploaded file size.
- Not able to rearrange audio files after uploading.
5. Online Converter
Online converter is a free web-based audio joiner which lets you merge, combine and join various audio files like MIDI, MP3, AMR, FLAC, WMA, OGG, WAV and more. It allows you to convert media fast and easy from one to another.
- Easy and fast to use.
- No need to download any application.
- Supports different formats.
- Security concern remains.
- Internet connection is necessary.
- Speed is slow for handling files.
Audio joining has become a common fact among us. We need to join audio files for various reasons. But many of us doesn’t know how to do it. This article is especially for them. By reading this article, you can easily join audio files without facing any difficulty. In this article, we suggested you top 10 audio/MP3 joiner to join audio/MP3 files. Among all of them, we would like to suggest you to use Eassiy Audio Editor. It is one of the best audio joiner in the current market for its features. If you want to install software in your PC, you should check this software.