Background noises are common to audio recordings. But that does not mean you should leave them, as it could very well destress the conveyer’s message. Nevertheless, you can use background music remover and get rid of all unwanted interferences in a matter of seconds. Scroll down to find the ten best background sound remover tools available on the internet.
10 Helpful Background Music Remover In 2023
We have compiled this list of the ten best audio static removers to remove interferences from audio.
Audacity is a free, open-source audio remover from song tool available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The internet always deems free tools laughable, but Audacity debunks such skeptical perceptions.
- Import, edit, and combine sound files and Export your recordings in many different file formats
- Real-time preview of LADSPA, LV2, VST, and Audio Unit (macOS) effects
- Supports 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit
- Spectrogram view mode for visualizing and selecting frequencies
- Audacity comes with a lot of effects
- Unlimited sequential Undo (and Redo) in the session
- Entirely free to use
- Lacks professional audio editing functions like Eassiy
- Novices will find Audacity difficult to utilize
A full-featured audio editor for Mac and Windows, Wavepad is a professional tool that comes with an active subscription plan. But in return for a small subscription fee, you will have your hands on the best audio editing tools available in the market.
- Trim sound bites out of longer audio files
- Reduce vocals from a music track
- Cut together audio for radio broadcasts or podcasts
- Save files for your iPod, PSP, or other portable devices
- Create ringtones from music files or recordings
- Basic and advanced sound editing features are included in the package
- Simple to use application
- Amazing effects like Echo, Reverb, Normalize, and more
- Not free
- It will take time before understanding Wavepad functions
An online vocal remover, PhonicMind is focused on making songs karaoke-worthy. Still, the denoising technology qualifies PhonicMind as the best beat remover from the song application.
- Utilizes AI to clean the audio
- HiFi technology to ensure the quality of the edited song is not degraded
- The online tool eliminates the need of downloading any software
- Simple to use online service
- PhonicMind does not ruin the quality
- No tool for Windows and Mac
- It cannot deal with all background noises effectively
4. Vocal Extractor Karaoke-Maker
Available as an iOS and Android app, Vocal Extractor Karaoke-Maker is a simple-to-use application limited to only denoising features. It may sound that Vocal Extractor can remove only vocals; in reality, it is capable of removing drums, beat, and other unwanted noises.
- It supports input file formats as 44.1KHz m4a, mp3, and wav
- The output file format is available in 44.1KHz m4a and wav
- It can remove beat, drums, hiss, vocals, and hums
- One of the best beat removers from song app for iOS and Android app
- Dedicated tools for iOS and Android
- The quality of the output is not prominent
- No other functions like Cut, Trim, Merge, and more
5. AI Vocal Remover
An online tool with AI and instrumental extraction features, AI Vocal Remover, is anything but incompetent. Its technology is based on Deep Learning Analysis, making it one of the quickest tools in the market to remove background noise from audio.
- AI Vocal Remover takes about 15 seconds for it to finish processing
- Get rid of acapella, bass, piano, and other instruments effectively
- An entirely free online service
- Uses AI to remove unwanted ambient noises
- Accepts MP3 and WAV inputs
- AI Vocal Remover lacks some sophisticated functions
- Inputs are limited to MP3 and WAV, meaning you will have to convert other codecs
6. Wondershare Uniconverter
Wondershare Uniconverter is an ultimate bundle of video editing tools. Needless to say, it includes denoising tools in the package too. Regardless of the file container, Uniconverter can remove music, instrument noises, and vocals with a single click.
- Convert Video, Compress Video, Edit Video, Record Video, Save Video, Merge Video, Play Video, Burn Video, Video Toolbox
- It supports lossless conversion from one format to another
- It can convert videos to +1,000 video/audio formats
- Uniconverter is manageable
- A lot of video and audio editing functions
- It comes with a lot of bells and whistles
- Cost-effective but costly for the average user
7. Spleeter by Deezer
Utilizing state-of-the-art source separation algorithms, Splitter by Deezer is a GitHub project laden with functions like trained models for 2, 4, and 5 stems separation. Be it any noise like lead vocal, drums, bass, piano, etc., Splitter can denoise it efficiently.
- Drums, Vocals, Bass, Tracks — Spleeter can remove all unwanted noises effectively
- 2, 4, and 5 stems separation is possible
- It leverages the power of a state-of-the-art source separation algorithm
- Made to help the music research community in Music Information Retrieval
- The best song background music remover online
- Limited to the separation of music only
- Difficult to manage
The song remover, VocRemover, has been deemed as one of the best song backgrounds music remover online tools. It can remove vocals and other instrumental noise easily.
- VoxRemover uses the best-in-realm AI to remove vocals and instrumental music
- It supports MOV to MP4, MKV to MP4, AVI to MP4 and WMV to MP4, MP3 to MP4, etc
- Most decent user interface
- You can upload audio in any format
- Hefty subscription prices — the basic is $1.983 for removing noises from 3 Songs @ 44100Hz · 16Bit.
A collection of easy-to-use web tools to manage every aspect of the audio, AudiaAlter supports all formats and any sample rate. Its Denoiser is capable of removing any unwanted noise easily. No wonder it is known as the best background sound remover online.
- This tool is specifically made to be used with voice recordings and will reduce unwanted sounds
- It uses a general noise reducing solution, meaning you do not have to preset anything
- An easy-to-use Noise Remover
- Online tool eliminating the need of download software
- Only MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG files are supported as input
- 50MB is the max file size limit
Another effective online solution, VocalRemover, includes several tools like Pitch Changer, Tempo Changer, Audio Cutter, Audio Joiner, Voice Recorder, Karaoke Recorder, Audio Сonverter, BPM Finder, Key Finder in its directory.
- Uses powerful AI algorithms
- Includes several tools to edit the audio like a professional
- Many audio file containers are supported
- Speed up or slow down audio playback
- An entirely free tool
- Not multi-functional, there are different online pages for each service.
Besides removing background music, you can try Eassiy Video Converter Ultimate if you want to edit both video and audio files. It is one of the most powerful and useful programs in the industry that provides you with 20+ multimedia tools. With this software, you will be able to convert and compress both audio and video files easily. It supports more than 1000 formats including MP3, MP4, M4A, AVI, WMV, WAV, OGG, FLAC, MKV, MOV, and others for you. This software lets you compress your files with no quality loss. Also, you can customize your video/audio files with numerous editing features such as trim, crop, split, merge, changing bitrate, tempo, rotate, etc. It can be downloaded on both MacOS and Windows for free.
- Videos can be converted to HD, 4K, and up to 8K with its 60X faster conversion speed.
- Batch conversion is supported for you to save time.
- Ensure the quality of your file while converting and compressing.
- Provides editing features to enrich your video production.
- Able to compress up to 90% of the video files easily.
Background noise is inescapable, but it does not mean you cannot kill it. All these tools are effective solutions and are worthy of being called a background music remover. Needless to say, the crema de la crema is Eassiy Audio Editor. The reason: it is not just a denoiser. It includes several other audio editing features too. On the contrary, the other ten tools in the list are limited to music elimination only. Still, their technology is nowhere near to Eassiy’s.